Welcome to Cityplus.com
Welcome to Cityplus!
Shenzhen Foundation for International Exchange and Cooperation owns and operates Cityplus. Before registering as a member of Cityplus, the user must carefully read and understand all provisions of this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). The user must fully agree all provisions of this Agreement before registering as a member of Cityplus and using the services provided by Cityplus. The user's registration for and operation on Cityplus will be deemed as a voluntary acceptance of all provisions and contents of this Agreement.
This Agreement might be updated at any time by Cityplus. Once published, the updated provisions will replace the original provisions without further notice. The user can consult the latest updated provisions of this Agreement on Cityplus. After the provisions are modified by Cityplus, if the user refuses to accept the modified provisions, it shall stop using the services provided by Cityplus. If the user continues to use the services provided by Cityplus, the user will be deemed to have accepted such modified provisions of this Agreement.
All notices, announcements, declarations, or other similar contents on Cityplus shall be deemed as integral parts of this Agreement.
1. After successful registration, the user will be assigned a user account with a corresponding user password. The user shall be responsible for keeping such user account and user password safe, and shall assume the legal liabilities for all activities and events relating to such user account.
2. The user must assume full responsibility for the authenticity, legality and validity of its registration information on Cityplus. The user shall not impersonate others, publish any information in the name of others, or use its user account in a malicious way that mistakes others. Otherwise, Cityplus has the right to immediately stop the services and cancel such user account, and the user shall solely assume all legal liabilities resulting herefrom.
3. The user's use of the services and data on Cityplus, either directly or indirectly (via RSS feeds or API references), shall be deemed that the user has unconditionally accepted all contents of this Agreement. If the user has any objection to any provision of this Agreement, it shall promptly stop using all services provided by Cityplus.
4. Cityplus is a carrier for information sharing, dissemination and acquisition. Any information published by the user on Cityplus can be acquired by the third parties. The user's publishing of any information through Cityplus shall be deemed that the user has recognized such information as open information, and the user will solely assume all legal liabilities for such information. Any information the user is unwilling to disclose to any third party shall not be published on Cityplus.
5. The user shall make a commitment that it will not use Cityplus in any way to directly or indirectly engage in any activity that violates the laws and social morals in China. Cityplus has the right to delete any content that breaches such commitment.
6. The user shall not utilize the services provided by Cityplus to make, upload, copy, publish, disseminate, or reprint the following contents:
- • Content that goes against the basic principles established by the Constitution of P. R. China.
- • Content that endangers the national security, divulges the state secrets, subverts the state power, or sabotages the national unity.
- • Content that harms the national reputation and interest.
- • Content that incites the ethnic hatred and discrimination, or sabotages the ethnic unity.
- • Content that undermines the national policies on religion, or promotes the cults and feudal superstitions.
- • Content that spreads the rumors, disturbs the social order, or undermines the social stability.
- • Content that spreads obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, or terror, or abets the crimes.
- • Content that insults or slanders others, or infringes upon the lawful rights or interests of others.
- • Content that is prohibited by the laws and administrative regulations.
7. The user shall not use its user account on Cityplus or the service provided by Cityplus to make, upload, copy, publish, or disseminate the following contents that disturb the normal operation of Cityplus and infringe upon the lawful rights or interests of other users or third parties:
- • Any content relating to sex or sexual implication.
- • Any content relating to abuse, intimidation, or threat.
- • Any content relating to harassment, spam ads, malicious information, or deceptive information.
- • Any content relating to the privacy, personal information or data of others.
- • Any content that infringes upon the right of reputation, right of portrait, intellectual property, trade secrets, or other lawful rights of others.
- • Any content containing the information that disturbs the normal operation of the services on Cityplus and infringes upon the lawful rights or interests of other users or third parties.
8. Cityplus has the right to review and supervise the use of Cityplus by the user. When using Cityplus, if the user violates any of the said provisions, Cityplus or any person authorized by Cityplus has the right to require the user to take corrective measures or directly take all other necessary measures (including but not limited to modifying or deleting the content the user has posted, or suspending or terminating the user's use of Cityplus) to mitigate the impact of the user's misconduct.
As a carrier for information sharing, dissemination and acquisition, Cityplus respects and encourages the contents created by the users, acknowledges the significance of intellectual property protection for its survival and development, and promises to take intellectual property protection as one of the basic principles of its operation.
1. For all original contents published by the user on Cityplus, the related copyright shall be ascribed to the user. The user might authorize any third party to use such original contents by any means without prior consent from Cityplus.
2. The logos, layout designs, typesetting, texts, pictures, and graphs contained in the network services provided by Cityplus shall be protected by the laws on copyright and right of trademark. Without prior consent from the related rights holders (including the rights holders for Cityplus and other original rights), such logos, layout designs, typesetting, texts, pictures, and graphs shall not be directly or indirectly published, used, adapted or republished for the purpose of publication or usage, or used for any other commercial purpose on any other platform.
3. In order to promote the sharing and dissemination of all contents published by the user on Cityplus, the user shall grant Cityplus a free, irrevocable, and non-exclusive permission to incorporate such contents into the products and services of various forms, including but not limited to the websites, or the applications or other Internet products released on Cityplus.
If any third party reprints any article published on Cityplus by the user on other websites for non-commercial purpose, the third party shall indicate the name of the original author (or the name of user account used by the original author on Cityplus) in a prominent position at the beginning of the text, give the original link, provide the note of [This article has been published on Cityplus], and shall not modify or deduce the article. If any third party needs to modify the article, or intends to use the article for commercial purposes, such third party shall first of all contact the user to get a separate authorization, and shall use the article in line with the means prescribed by the user.
4. For any content uploaded to or published on Cityplus, the user shall warrant that it is the copyright holder of such content, it has attained the legal authorization, and such content would not infringe upon the lawful rights or interests of any third party. If any third party raises an objection to the copyright of such content, Cityplus has the right to, according to the actual situation, delete the related content and investigate the user for related legal liabilities. If any loss is incurred on Cityplus or any third party due to such content, the user shall fully compensate for such loss.
5. Cityplus has the right, but is not obligated to review the content published by the user. Moreover, Cityplus has the right to handle the information tort according to the related evidence, Tort Liability Law of the People's Republic of China, Regulation on the Protection of the Right to Network Dissemination of Information, other related laws and regulations, and the guiding principles of Cityplus.
6. The copyright of all logos, pictures, audios, and videos peculiar to Cityplus shall be ascribed to Shenzhen Foundation for International Exchange and Cooperation. Without prior consent from Shenzhen Foundation for International Exchange and Cooperation, no one is allowed to arbitrarily copy or reprint any of such logos, pictures, audios, and videos.
7. All contents published by the user on Cityplus shall only represent the user's own standpoint and viewpoint, and shall be irrelevant to Cityplus. The authors of such contents shall assume all the related legal liabilities.
1. When registering for the user account or using the services provided by Cityplus, the user might need to fill in or submit some necessary information, such as the identification information required by the related laws, regulations and normative documents (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations"). If the information submitted by the user is incomplete or fails to comply with the related laws and regulations, the user might be unable to use the services provided by Cityplus, or might be restricted when using the services provided by Cityplus.
2. Personal privacy refers to the information relating to the personal identity or privacy of the user, such as the real name, ID card number, mobile phone number, mobile phone IMEI number, IP address, or chat history of the user. Non-personal privacy refers to the basic record information that indicates the operation status and usage habit of the user for the services as well as is definitely and objectively reflected on the server side of Cityplus, other ordinary information outside of the scope of personal privacy, and the privacy information the user agrees to disclose.
3. Cityplus has always paid due respect to the user's privacy information. In addition, Cityplus will take the corresponding technical measures and other necessary measures to safeguard such information, and protect the user's privacy information, which is acquired during the services, from any disclosure, damage or loss. In the event of any foregoing circumstances, or any possibility of any foregoing circumstances, Cityplus will promptly take the corresponding remedial measures.
4. Without prior consent from the user, Cityplus shall not disclose the user's privacy information to any third party. Except for the following special circumstances:
- • Cityplus provides the user's privacy information according to the related law and regulations, or the instructions from competent authorities.
- • The user's privacy information is disclosed because the user discloses its user password to others or shares a same user account and user password with others, or; the user's privacy information is disclosed due to the reasons other than Cityplus.
- • The user itself discloses its privacy information to any third party.
- • The user, Cityplus, and cooperation partner have reached an agreement on the use and disclosure of the user's privacy information. According to such agreement, Cityplus discloses the user's privacy information to the cooperation partner.
- • The user's privacy information is disclosed due to hacker attack, invasion of computer virus, or other force majeure events.
1. Cityplus does not guarantee the correctness of content published by the user.
2. The content published by the user on Cityplus shall only represent the user's own standpoint and viewpoint, and shall not represent the standpoint and viewpoint of Cityplus. As a publisher of the content, the user shall be solely responsible for such content. If any dispute arises from such content, the user shall assume all the related legal liabilities and joint liabilities. Cityplus does not assume any legal liability or joint liability.
3. Cityplus does not guarantee that its network services would meet the requirements of the user, its network services would not be interrupted, or it would provide such network services in a timely, safe, and accurate manner.
4. Cityplus will not be responsible for any interruption of network services or other defects resulted from force majeure or other causes that cannot be controlled by Cityplus. However, Cityplus will try its best to mitigate the damage and loss, which are resulted from such defects, on the user.
1. The conclusion, implementation, interpretation, and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be valid or unenforceable in part or in whole for whatever reasons, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall still remain valid and binding.
3. Shenzhen Foundation for International Exchange and Cooperation shall be responsible for the interpretation and revision of this Agreement.